Virginia Wesleyan University has the following positions available. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete an application in the Business Office or submit a resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
- Important information on Virginia Wesleyan University's hiring practices
- Application for Employment - Staff
- Application for Employment - Faculty
- Assistant Professor of Spanish and Hispanic Studies
- Adjunct Instructor of Chemistry
- Technical Services Librarian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Virginia Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer. The University offers employment, advancement opportunities, and benefits in a harassment-free environment on the basis of merit, qualifications and competency to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or covered veteran status.