WAC: Weekend Events That Rock!
The Wesleyan Activities Council (WAC) provides social, educational, and community-building activities on campus, with a primary focus on weekend events. WAC is the primary programming arm of the Office of Student Activities, thus it supports the mission of that office. WAC consists of six paid (hourly) Event Supervisors who develop leadership and teamwork skills, provide quality entertainment for peers, and promote campus traditions. Applicants must be full-time, undergraduate students of Virginia Wesleyan University who are in good judicial standing and have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
Event Supervisors positions include:
- Cultural Activities - Allison Churchman
- Movies and Games - Makenna McSweeney
- Music Activities - Katherine Ramsey
- Novelties and Giveaways - Arianna Ciciulla
- Recreation and Outdoor Activities - India Khanna
- Variety Performances - Charlotte Weinstein